dupavisitometer

To Money Borrower From Money Lender

Dear Money borrower;

I've prepared. I have never been too sure until now. I'm afraid. Really afraid. Terrified actually. But i manage to put myself together. Sorry, it's get personal this time. Really personal.

I'm looking for answers. I do not like to be left in guessing. When i start guessing here and there, i will end up wondering. When i start to wonder, most likely i will wasting my time, my thought and my emotions.

So, my dearest money borrower, I do appreciate if you listen. Above all, to understand. Avoiding is not a solution. We need to discuss.

I you agree to pay, please let me know.

I you do not want to pay, just ask for a waiver.

Regards;

Money lender

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...